If you’re aged 16-18 (up to 25 for SEND and care leavers) we are here to provide impartial advice and support you into employment, education or training.
How we can help you:
- Exam results support – helping planning your next steps
- Exploring career ideas and making choices
- Choosing college or university options
- Alternative training provisions
- Support for job hunting including interview skills & CV writing
- Apprenticeships and job opportunities – see our jobs board below
- Alternatives to Higher Education
For SEND young people – aged 16-24 years looking for supported employment
If you have a disability or any special educational needs and are struggling to gain or maintain employment, speak to the Elevate team about the programme with Ways into Work.
This programme aims to support you into employment by someone working closely with you, understanding what your aspirations, skills and experience are, creating your own development plan and also, being supported with job applications.
For more information, read this Ways into Work information leaflet
Or contact the Elevate team (see below for all contact details).
For information on any opportunities or for any other support, you can contact us through a number of ways:
More information on our team :
We are all professionally qualified career coaches, who are fully knowledgeable with local, regional and national careers information.
- Clare Martin – Post 16 NEET Team Manager
- Claire Thomas – Careers Coach (Reading College Lead)
- Diane Teagle – Careers Coach (SEND Lead)
- George Franklin – Careers Coach (YOS Lead)
- Romana Taylor- Careers Coach (LAC/Leaving Care Lead)
- Nicola Panel – Performance Analyst
We look forward to speaking with you and supporting you!