Resources and websites
- Qwell: is a free, online mental health and wellbeing service available for parents, families and school staff in Reading. You can access online counselling 7 days a week, 365 days a year, from 12-10pm weekdays, or 6pm-10pm at weekends. It’s an anonymous service and simple to use with an appointment booking system, chat functions, a range of forums and lots of other helpful information and support for you to access here, on this website.
- Get Berkshire Active: lots of useful material and ideas to support your physical and mental wellbeing and for being active at home.
- Public Health England: guidance on looking after your mental health and wellbeing
- Every Mind Matters: expert advice and top tips on how to look after your mental wellbeing for staying at home and during this outbreak.
- Heads Together: Tips and advice to help navigate through this difficult time.
- Mind: produced this useful page with tips for self-isolation
- The NHS Change4Life webpages have lots of ideas and inspiration for managing your wellbeing, including recipes and activities for at home
- Open Mind Wellbeing: launched a Stay Connected campaign with free wellness sessions
- Action for Happiness: ideas and inspiration to look after ourselves and each other – actions for a happier, kinder world.