We partner with Chartwells for school meals – they have information on menus and paying. All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to free school meals (FSM) – you might be eligible to apply for free school meals after this time if you are on income support.
Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (and have an annual income under £16,190)
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
You will need to show evidence to prove you are eligible [37kb]
If your child is eligible, complete an application form [54kb] and submit it to your child’s school each term.