Free School Meals
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 are entitled to free school meals (FSM).
Your child may be eligible for FSM after this time, if you receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (and have an annual income under £16,190)
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
You will need to show evidence to prove you are eligible [37kb]
If your child is eligible, complete this application form and submit it to your child’s school, each term.
We partner with Chartwells for school meals – they have information on all menus and costs.
For any more information, email our team: email@example.com