Supporting you to make choices about your future
If you’re aged 16-18 (up to 25 for SEND and care leavers) we are here to help you and provide impartial advice to support you into employment, education or training.
How we can help you:
- Exam results support, helping you plan your next steps
- Exploring career ideas and making choices
- Choosing college or university options
- Alternative training provisions
- Support for job hunting including interview skills & CV writing
- Alternatives to Higher Education
You can contact us through a number of ways:
- Phone: 07929 178133 (usual number 0118 937 2204)
- Email: email@example.com
- Use our live chat facility on this page (live between 10am – 7pm on both A level and GSCE results days and also 9am – 5pm on the following Fridays.
Here are the latest job vacancies for young people (updated Aug 2020)
Who we are:
We are all professionally qualified Career Coaches, who are fully knowledgeable with local, regional and national careers information.
- Clare Martin – Post 16 NEET Team Manager
- Claire Thomas – Careers Coach (Reading College Lead)
- Diane Teagle – Careers Coach (SEND Lead)
- George Franklin – Careers Coach (YOS Lead)
- Romana Taylor- Careers Coach (LAC/Leaving Care Lead)
- Nicola Panel – Performance Analyst
We look forward to speaking with you and supporting you!